Monday, April 28, 2008

life's tough, wear a helmet!

My head never survives without making me suffer once a week, huh?


I swear I'll be better off with much more sleep. Just got myself to blame though, 've been wasting my life away by staring at this screen for hours each day for the past two years or so. Its gotta stop, or a few years could be taken off my lifeline. I might have lived up to a ripe old age of 100 ya know, but who cares, I bet we'll all be drowning in pools of water from North Pole's melting icecaps in time to come. We'll see.


This week's schedule is jam packed, vacuumed packed, whatever you deem fit. In a futile attempt to uh, be prepared for wednesday's paper one, I've decided to not write this post in my usual "HAHAHAH LOL SO FUNNY I'M DAMN LAME AND HIGH TODAY" way. (hahaha or is it still in the same lousy way? oops.) Truthfully speaking, I'm much more worried about my Chinese. The results for this paper 1 will actually prove to me if my chinese really suck THAT much (ye lao shi has been giving me borderline passes or just pathetic marks for gong han) Its a really great jump (downwards) but i'm going to start reading newspapers no matter what.


Had Emaths tuition today and i'm going to have another session on wednesday, after the papers and after my visit to the doctor for my eye. anybody knows the timings for our papers? Anyway, my eye hurts like crap, my vision's blurred whenever i close and open my eyes, they become dry easily and they make me irritated D: I'll bombard the doctor with questions till my eyes get better. Nah, that won't happen ):


Am currently doing some shitty compo that yelaoshi gave, I'm lucky to have my mommy around to give me some pointers, or else I would have just sat there for hours without coming up with any useful points. My dad called from overseas (actually he does that more than 6 times a day) to give some points too since my mom asked him for ideas while chatting. Writing it should take about 2 more hours...


4L really loves pissing our teachers off, Mr Hamdan and Ms Tay both seem like they've had enough. Okay, i'll do my part by: 1) not dismantling pens during every emaths lesson. 2) not disturbing yp/ngikhiong. 3) handing in my homework on time 4) paying attention That's about all, I think i'm pretty quiet during chem I guess, making ms tay angry/sad would be the last thing on my list. She's so cute and she looks like jigglypuff! :D


Oh yes, the 4L girls had a game of frisbee in the morning and I can't throw the frisbee at all. All i can do is run around and intersect the frisbee (that's what its called right. or left). I just can't throw for nuts. My knees did hurt a little but its a small price to pay for such a fun and entertaining game ;D Though our team didn't win, it didn't matter. In fact, we lost count of the number of goals the opposing team scored. Ours was 1. o_O


Geography test was actually pretty fine. Lucky for me, since I didn't study as much as I should have =X oops. Somebody quick tell me that the exams would be much more tough and I have to start NOW.


I have a date with Pohsk after school tomorrow. Hell no, I'm just gonna ask him loads of questions since I have zilch idea on the latest topics. Shoot me, but don't marry me! I'm just reminded of the shoot shag marry game. random. Might be eating lunch with ashley/kaiying/alicia after school at eighteen chefs. Its still tentative but i just felt like writing it down ^_^


Watched two more episodes of family guy today while eating dinner. I like stewie!




This post is pretty random huh.

I'll stay away from this computer till i finish the compo!

No comments: